York LX Series Heat Pump
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in 'NaN' (Not a Number)%
THERE’S A FINE LINE BETWEEN ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND OBSESSION.
The new York® LX series residential split systems cross that line to bring you the most durable, serviceable and cost-effective range in our history.
- Reliable operation with a robust compressor: proven in our extreme environment, accelerated life-cycle test facility.
- Reliable cold-weather operation: is ensured by a demand defrost feature that minimizes heat pump operation, removing frost on the outdoor coil far more effectively than timed methods.
- Long-lasting, powder coat paint: provides a durable, automotive-quality finish that looks great, even after years of outdoor exposure.
- Durable steel coil guards: provide protection against coil damage.
- Quiet, direct-drive fan design: minimizes vibration and sound.
- Optimized coils: for effective airflow and heat transfer.
*Certain combinations qualify as ENERGY STAR products.
10-year limited warranty on compressor / 10-year limited warranty on parts.
*To be valid, the qualifying product must be registered on-line via www.upgproductregistration.com within 90 days of installation.