Lopi Liberty NexGen-Fyre Wood Burning Stove
The Liberty™ is a large stove made for heating large homes and living spaces. At only 2.5 grams of emissions per hour, it is one of the cleanest burning large stoves approved by the EPA. The huge firebox and fire viewing area allow you to load wood up to 24” long and fully appreciate the splendor of the fire. It also features a single control to adjust air flow, making it easy to achieve burn times up to 12 hours. This stove comes standard with a bypass damper and easy-glide ash pan. The Liberty’s step-top design is enchanting yet functional, providing cooking and warming surfaces as well as radiant and convective heat.
The Liberty™ features our revolutionary GreenStartTM option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 2,500 square feet
- Emissions: 2.5 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 15,155 to 63,239 BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Overall Efficiency:** Up to 70%
- Glass Viewing Area: 232 Sq. In., 21-14”w x 11-3/4” H
- Firebox Size: 3.65 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24”
- Weight: 570 lbs (256 kg.)
- Construction: 5/16” to 3/16” Steel Plate