Lopi Evergreen NexGen-Fyre Wood Burning Stove - Pedestal / Leg
The mid-sized Evergreen NexGen-Fyre™ Wood Stove hits the mark on performance, function and design. This sleek stove features gentle curved lines and complements any home’s décor while artfully presenting heavy gauge steel, unibody construction and a cast iron door with a large, self-cleaning ceramic glass viewing area. The Evergreen’s standard bypass damper gives you full control over the flow of smoke inside this stove, eliminating smoky startups and reloads.
The Evergreen features our revolutionary GreenStartTM option for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Heating Capacity*: Up to 2,000 square feet
- Emissions: 1.52 Grams Per Hour
- EPA Tested BTUs: 12,772 to 70,720 BTUs
- Real World BTUs”: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your fireplace insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Overall Efficiency:** Up to 77.1%
- Glass Viewing Area: 183 Sq. In., 16-7/8” W x 10-7/8” H
- Firebox Size: 2.2 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 20-1/2”
- Weight: 455 Lbs. (legs), 471 Lbs. (pedestal)
- Construction: 1/4″ to 3/16″ Steel Plate