Skip to content
COVID-19 Company Procedures – Effective February 16, 2021
- Both our locations will be open effective February 16, 2021 with restrictions.
- 2 families will be allowed in the showroom at a time.
- A notice will be placed on the door once the max. number of customers have been reached. We ask that other customers wait in their car until they see someone has left.
- Masks are mandatory for both customers and staff members.
- Names and phones numbers of customers will be taken for Contact Tracing purposes.
- 6 ft. social distance rule will be followed.
- All surfaces will be properly sanitized after every customer.
- We will continue to book service appointments and installs tasks allowable under the provincial guidelines.
- Customers will confirm they have not travelled in past 14 days outside of Canada, everyone in the household is 100% healthy, they have not been in contact with anyone who has the virus, and they will observe the 6ft social distancing rule
- Upon arrival to the household the tech will assess the situation and enter / complete work if comfortable with safety of the worksite
- When our technicians are in your home they will take all safety precautions and wear PPE.
- When our technicians are working within the 6ft requirement because the task requires a closer distance THEY MUST wear PPE to protect themselves and those they are working with.
- All staff need to wipe down any surfaces they touch & use the UV wands:
- On doors – this includes entry doors at the customers, showroom, bathrooms, warehouse
- On the ladder going in thru bay doors
- Thermostats or appliances touched
- Truck – doors, dash, steering wheel, gear shift