Skip to content
COVID-19 Company Procedures – Effective July 16, 2021
Customer Appointments (Pre-Screening requirements)
- Both our showrooms are open to the public with safety protocols in place.
- Contact Tracing
- We will continue to provide services and installs tasks allowable under the provincial guidelines.
- All customers with appointments for services or installs will be sent a Covid-19 Screening email 48 hours prior to their call.
- They will be required to answer the questions and reply back prior to our staff attending their home.
- Customers will confirm they have not travelled in past 14 days outside of Canada, everyone in the household is 100% healthy, they have not been in contact with anyone who has the virus, and they will observe the 6ft social distancing rule.
- Upon arrival to the household the tech will assess the situation and enter / complete work if comfortable with safety of the worksite.
- When our technicians are in your home they will take all safety precautions and wear PPE.
- When our technicians are working within the 6ft requirement because the task requires a closer distance THEY MUST wear PPE to protect themselves and those they are working with.
- All staff need to wipe down any surfaces they touch & use the UV wands:
- On doors – this includes entry doors at the customers, showroom, bathrooms, warehouse
- On the ladder going in thru bay doors
- Thermostats or appliances touched
- Truck – doors, dash, steering wheel, gear shift